ShadowGunZ Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShadowGunZ Gaming Community

ShadowGunZ

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dedicated

Dedicated

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!! Empty
PostSubject: Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!!   Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:41 pm

Name: Andy
Birthdate: 11/17/90
MSN DedicatedGunz@hotmail.com

Why Should We Pick You: You should pick me because i'm fun to be with, not mean. I'm willing to help out anyone seeking for help. I'll keep this game fun and away from people who try to destroy this community and keep it safe. I'm also very active.

Exp:I have worked as a GM and a Admin for many years, around 3 - 4.I have recently(Quit because lack of players) been a GM on a corporate game called Benign Online.I have good people skills and I know how to deal with problems. I've been a GM/MOD in many servers. Such as, z3.invisionfree.com/Maple_Life(I was a forum mod here) , DedicatedGunz(Owner) , superRose(GM), GoldRing Gunz(GM), and DarknessGunz(GM).

Additional Information:I ban for reasons like, racisim , to much spamming , abuse, parent abuse, offensive comments, and etc. I will abide by the rules and enforce the rules. I will never abuse my GM powers. If i'm chosen i'm 100% devoted to this server. I'm willing to help those that are in need of help. For any other information you wanna know just pm me. I'll be glad to share.
Back to top Go down
SkyNad
Admin
SkyNad

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!!   Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:04 am

You'r GM on so many servers :O i don't like that..if your Gm..you most specializied for one server. I Don't know i'll think abut it.. But give me inpresion..what can you do? mrs. editing?Developing? Anything...?
Back to top Go down
https://shadowgunz.forumotion.com
trinitiz
ShadowGunZ Pro
trinitiz

Male Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!!   Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:10 am

imo i think you should accept him
Back to top Go down
SkyNad
Admin
SkyNad

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!!   Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:47 am

Kk - ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Ph4nt0m

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!!   Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:48 am

Shouldnt accept him, take my word.

-Ph4nt0m
Back to top Go down
Dedicated

Dedicated

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!!   Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:42 pm

Ummm, Pha4ntom...Do you have anything against me?
Why shouldnt they accept me?

EDIT: Thanks For The Acceptence!!
EDIT: I'm not a GM on those servers. I was trying to say that I was a GM on those servers.
Back to top Go down
SkyNad
Admin
SkyNad

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!!   Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:52 am

Now Decited...i whana see your skils..Edit something for meh. (Jjang,interface,login or w/e ..)
Back to top Go down
Dedicated

Dedicated

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!!   Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:33 am

Ummm...I'm really not Dev material, I've only been a GM.

EDIT: I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!!   Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dedicated's Application-ACCEPTED!!
Page 1 of 1