ShadowGunZ Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShadowGunZ Gaming Community

ShadowGunZ

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-_I-Iermit_- app for admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-_I-Iermit_-

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-09

-_I-Iermit_- app for admin Empty
PostSubject: -_I-Iermit_- app for admin   -_I-Iermit_- app for admin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:14 pm

Name:Tsultrim Tenzin
Birthdate:12-12-91
MSN:tsultrim4life@hotmail.com i dont use my msn thouge im on aim 24/7
Aim:tsultrim4life
Why Should We Pick You:Im a one of a kind a loyal person that works till the job is done.
I am trust worthy.I have alot of experiences in working for game ladder sites.Im a head admin in deadlybattles.com
a ladder manager in probattles.com a forum moderator in unitedgamerzforums.b1.jcink.com also im a gfx artist.When i first worked in ladder site such as deadlybattles i first became a refree and i was 1 of their hard working ref for socom that they taught me skills for admin and i got promoted 2 admin after that i became a better admin then the rest of the admins in our site so i got promoted 2 head admin in deadlybattles.com,Then the owner of deadlybattles put me as a manger in probattles.com for being 1 of his most trust worthy person and a skilled and fast learning staff.Some of you guys might think that i work for 3 sites and maythink will i have time for this site shadowGunZ.I want 2 say yes i will have the time to do so.Im on the computer so long 2 help people that its not funny.Also i would love 2 be a admin/gfx team member for the site so i can help out as much as i can.
Exp:Head admin,Ladder manager,moderator,gfx team
can i code:yes i used 2 help my friend with his forums i coded things such as arcade and more in it.
Would you ban people:Yes i will for a very good reasons also with the permissions of owners or other head staffs.
Can you modify the server: no but if you teach me and give me the chance i will learn quick and try my best
Can you tell if some one is hacking:Yes in manydifferent ways due 2 many different hacks there are
Additional Information:My name is Tsultrim Tenzin i live in Nj and go 2 NY every weekends.I love playing basketball and football.I love helping people out in whatever the cause is.Im a tibetan person i was born in nepal.I know how 2 speak 5 languages such as spanish,english,tibetan,Nepali and indian like what them 7-11 people speak lol.
Some of my gfx work:-_I-Iermit_- app for admin Ryu
This 1 is a banner that i made for my friends site=-_I-Iermit_- app for admin Beast-Gamers-1
-_I-Iermit_- app for admin Hermit
-_I-Iermit_- app for admin Blaze
-_I-Iermit_- app for admin Cloud
-_I-Iermit_- app for admin Jutsu
Back to top Go down
SkyNad
Admin
SkyNad

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-01-02

-_I-Iermit_- app for admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: -_I-Iermit_- app for admin   -_I-Iermit_- app for admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:10 am

Idk..i'll see ..Guyz come opinion !
Back to top Go down
https://shadowgunz.forumotion.com

-_I-Iermit_- app for admin
Page 1 of 1