ShadowGunZ Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShadowGunZ Gaming Community

ShadowGunZ

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project's App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Project

Project

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Project's App. Empty
PostSubject: Project's App.   Project's App. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:37 am

Hi, ive been looking around to find a gunz priv with staff spots open and all you gm spots are full so im applieing to be any part of staff. Except a coder or anything Lol. Thnx.

Name: Andrew

Email: Itsme359@hotmail.com

Time Zone: EST(Eastern Standard Time) And On Forums Im Gmt +4.

Why do you want to be apart of ShadowGunz: I'd like to be apart of ShadowGunz because ive been looking around and most Priv server communities are packed with people or never going to get active. Ive been wandering around on these forums and ive already met great people and its starting out great. The Gms and Whatnot are very kind and fun people to be with xD.

Position Applied For: Something That You Think Fits This App.

Experience: I have never been a Gm on a gunz private server or anything. I've played alot of gunz private servers and im pretty pro in-game xD. However, i do run my own WoW private server with about 100 people and i set the whole thing up myself.And i also run my own Conquer 2.0 private server named ProjectCo.If you would like to see the forum and whatnot on how i set it up and stuff just pm me or add me to msn. Thnx.

How long you can be on each week: I am kinda a Comp geek lol, I play about 6-7 hours each weekday because of school and the whole day on weekends unless Im out anywhere, and i would keep you all aware if so =)

How you will help us: Well, i think i would be a great asset to the game because i am very polite and im willing to help anyone in need of anything related to the game. I'd also be able to be in-game alot and help around with anyone who needs it. Im also pretty good with computers considering i take 2 classes at school and my dad is a comp technition.

Other Info: Well that is all i have to say and i hope i get to be apart of your staff Lol.If i don't get a spot or anything il be sure to still stay xD. I hope you get to read all of this and put it into thought. Ty guys xD Cya!.
Back to top Go down

Project's App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowGunZ Gaming Community :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: